Struggling to plan a unique Valentine's date? Let us help.
To celebrate the holiday season you don’t need to stray much further than West Hastings Street. Here is our list of twelve things to do around the area for the holidays:
1. Go on a Chocolate Tasting this Saturday, December 13th from 11 am – 2pm with chocolate guru Eagranie Yuh.
2. Head up to the Vancouver Lookout on a crisp day and take in the beautiful views of the snow covered mountains.
3. Get snow globed! Take your picture inside a giant snow globe at Harbour Centre.
7. Experience Christmas at Canada Place. Enjoy the historic Woodward’s Windows, Christmas crafts, the Avenue of Christmas trees and Rudolph’s Theatre.
8. Go shopping! Here is our Guide to Unique Christmas Gifts.
9. Share some fondue with your sweetheart at Mink Chocolate Cafe.
10. Embrace your inner sailor and sing Christmas carols out at sea with Carol Ships!