Wednesday, August 17, 2016 | 6pm
4 courses with pairings | $99 per person
As the Italians say, “In vino veritas”. Find your truth with the Chef’s Bench at Fairmont Waterfront's ARC you enter a world of exquisite delight and culinary mastery.
The $99 four course dinner is created by Executive Chef Karan Suri and artfully paired with Masi wines of Venice.
- Textures of Tomato, Fresh Ricotta, Rooftop Basil, Modena Balsamic
- Pairing: Masianco, Pinot Grigio/Verduzzo
- Salmon Carpaccio, Humpback Shrimp Tempura, Pecorino Romano, White Anchovy & Garlic Dressing
- Pairing: Rosa dei Masi, Refosco
- Bison Flat Iron, Local Picked Mushrooms, Ricotta & Herb Gnudi
- Pairing: Campofiorin, Corvina/Rodinella/Molinara
- Valrohna Araguani Chocolate Ganache, Okanagan Cherry Zeppole
- Pairing: Costasera Amarone, Corvina/Rodinella/Molinara
To reserve tickets, please contact the ARC restaurant.